Flower Gardening: Session 2 Plant New!
Award-winning local gardener, Maureen Hogan Lutz presents her easy and practical approach to creating a breathtaking flower garden. Maureen has been gardening for over forty years. Her garden in Ridgefield was named Best Cottage Garden in 2017 by Country Gardens Magazine. She has cultivated gardens in all Connecticut terrains including clay pots on a deck. Maureen will go through all the steps of beginning a garden and invigorating an existing one. These classes are for all levels of gardeners.
Plant: Basic fundamentals: Choosing the right tools, determining water access, selecting the right plantings for color, texture, fragrance, and ease of maintenance.
A one-time materials fee, payable to the instructor, is $20. The materials fee includes a copy of her new book—Gardening With Heart--Engaging With Nature to Nurture the Heart. (Take one or more Flower Gardening classes with only one $20 materials fee.) .
Related Class Offerings
- Add Beauty To Your Home: Build A Koi Pond
- Add Beauty To Your Home: Build A Stone Wall
- Beekeeping Workshop #1: The World of Honey Bees
- Beekeeping Workshop #2: Common Problems and Simple Solutions
- Beekeeping Workshop #3: Sweet Rewards
- Flower Gardening: Session 1 Plan
- Flower Gardening: Session 3 Maintain
- Flower Gardening: Sessions 1-3 Plan, Plant, Maintain
- Fly Fishing in Connecticut
- Introduction to Beekeeping with the Author of Beekeeping for Dummies
- Introduction to Vegetable Gardening
- Unlock Your Creativity
- Class Fee $45