Beekeeping With Red Bee Honey GH03 New!
Have you ever dreamed of keeping a hive of your own honeybees? Beekeeper and author, Marina Marchese, will take you on a beekeeping journey through Zoom using PowerPoint with live videos of her own Red Bee apiary. Learn what it takes to set up a hive and manage a colony of honeybees. Marina will discuss the caste of bees inside a hive and their various jobs, pests and diseases, and how to harvest your own honey.
Recommended reading "Honeybee Lessons from an Accidental Beekeeper" by C. Marina Marchese. Bring all your questions, see you in the virtual apiary!
This class is taught through Zoom. Please ensure your device supports this platform prior to registering. Click here for more information.
Related Class Offerings
- A Healthy Taste of Italy: Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- Add Beauty To Your Home: Build A Koi Pond
- Add Beauty To Your Home: Build A Stone Wall
- Benefits of Essential Oils: How to Make Homemade Hand Sanitizer
- Butternut Mash with Arugula Pesto Autumn Pumpkin Salad
- Cooking for Rosh Hashanah
- Cuckoo For Carrot Cake
- Flower Gardening: Session 1 Plan
- Flower Gardening: Session 2 Plant
- Flower Gardening: Session 3 Maintain
- Flower Gardening: Sessions 1-3 Plan, Plant, Maintain
- Holiday Cocktails
- Let's Do Brunch - Goat Cheese And Berry Tart
- Make-ahead Thanksgiving Treats
- Peace on Earth Through Tiramisu
- Pumpkin Clafouti & Pumpkin Brigadeiros
- Trout Fishing in Connecticut
- Yoga: Warrior Workout
- Zoom Essentials and Zoom Basics
- Class Fee $40