Zoom Essentials and Zoom Basics SM07
Learn everything you need to know about the most popular video conferencing software Zoom. You will be shown how to create a meeting, join a meeting or run a presentation all from the comforts of your own home! See why so many people are able to stay safe at home while continuing to work or attend school.
This class is taught through Zoom. Please ensure your device supports this platform prior to registering. Click here for more information.
Related Class Offerings
- An Introduction To Voiceovers
- Avoiding Scams: Online & On The Phone
- Beekeeping With Red Bee Honey
- Bridge: Beginner, Some Skills
- Bridge: True Beginners
- Business Leads On LinkedIn
- Butternut Mash with Arugula Pesto Autumn Pumpkin Salad
- Drone Photography
- How to Use Your Digital SLR Camera: With Lifestyle Photographer Lawrence Frank
- Italian: Beginner - "Impariamo Insieme"
- Italian: Beginner PLUS - Evenings
- Italian: Conversation - "Parliamo Italiano"
- Making Scents Naturally With Nod Hill Soap: Make Your Own Lavender Soap
- One On One Voiceover Lessons
- Password Management: Taming The Password Beast
- Photo Editing With Adobe Lightroom and Image Critique
- Selling Online: eBay, Craigslist & Facebook Tag Sale
- Spanish: Beginner Plus
- Streaming Media: Learn Apple TV, Roku, Google Chrome & More
- Summer Italian With Edda Gusman
- YouTube Made Simple
- Class Fee $25